Skip to main content
Hi All

I have 2 issues with an infopath process I am currently working on both invloving getting information from the infopath form into sharepoint. :?

Firstly I have a repeating section with an attachment in it. When the form is subitted, all attachments are uploaded to a document library. This is currently working fine regardless of how many attachments are upoaded. My problem is when one or more attachements are added and a user has clicked for another attachment in the repeating table without actually selecting a document to upload. This is causing an error. I check to see if there are no attachments at all using the following code snippit which works fine. The error only occurs when at least one attachment has been selected, a new repeating line created but no attachment added for it. Does anyone know how to check for this?

If SourceCode.K2Utilities.XMLFieldMod.GetXMLValue(K2.ProcessInstance.XmlFields("K2InfoPathSchema").Value,"my:myFields/my:group7/my:group8/my:FileName") <> "" Then

Secondly, I have another repeating table with 4 fields in it collecting user information (name, email etc). All of these people need to be uploaded into a contacts list. I currently have it working for none or one user but not for numerous users. I've tried iterating through the xml but my skills arent great in that department. :oops: Does anyone have any pointers for this and possibly a code snippit?

Thanks for any help anyone can give! 😃
P
Be the first to reply!