Skip to main content

Hi,

I upgraded my server from K2 Blackpearl 4.5 1390 to 4.6.1.

I have some trouble to see view flow of each process. I always have this error :

28023 K2:********** does not have permissions to view the process 

All works fine before the upgrade.

Thank you for your help

Audrey

Sounds like I had a similar issue in my customers staging enviornment.  However, in my case it was limited to 2 processes but 2 other ones were fine.  

The view permissions were set correctly and even looking in the K2 database table the user permissions were correct.  Adding and removing the permissions did not resolve the problem. 

In the end I deployed the problem processes again (exactly the same version) and that seemed to resolve the permissions issue.  Not sure if that would be viable in your situation. 

If this is production then you will probably want to submit a support ticket.

Regards,

Tim

Thank you for your answer.

I tried your solution, I deployed processes. For new instances, i have no problem, I can display the view flow.

But for old instances, created before the upgrade and before the deploy, it's still not working.

Audrey

You're correct.  I went and checked my reports and sure enough I can only see the processes since I've deployed the new version.

I'm going to submit a support ticket and will post the resolution.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Audrey

I submitted a support ticket on this issue but if you haven't already it would be great if you could submit one as well to find out both of our issues are related to the 4.6.1 upgrade.

Hi,

i asked my customer to open a Ticket. It's done.

Thank you