Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I have this workflow that will run when a maintenance was created in the calendar app in sharepoint. I successfully sync it to my outlook calendar using a Create Appointment action. But I encounter some issues when updating or modifying the schedule of the maintenance it updates in the sharepoint calendar but not on the Outlook calendar. I can create another workflow that will run when the maintenance is modified but using the Create Appointment action will only create another appointment so there is a redundancy of appointments. For example:

I created a maintenance that is scheduled

April 1, 2016

1:00 PM to 3:00 PM

It will be sync in the Outlook Calendar

April 1, 2016

But when I modified the maintenance in the SharePoint Calendar it will not sync in the Outlook Calendar.

Modified Maintenance in SharePoint Calendar

April 1, 2016

5:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Outlook Calendar did not sync

April 1, 2016

Is the Web Request action is the right one to use here? But I don't have enough knowledge or experience in using XML

I think this could help you  

Hi ,

This has been really helpful I finally make my workflow work thank you.

Also Thank you ‌. But I have one question. In my list there is a field where the user will input coordinator and his/her calendar also need to be updated but I don't have his/her username and password. Is it possible for me to update his/her calendar?

Cheers,

Rogelio

it should be just matter of permissions.

if you run workflow (or at least an action that creates/updates exchange calendar event) with some (service) account with sufficient permissions on coordinator's calendar, it should be possible. but you have to know at least his account name or mail address.

Vote for: Update / Delete the appointment – Customer Feedback for Nintex

Hi Emha, what excatly could help?

I do not see anything helpful here? @emha 

Hello, 

Can you post your final workflow, it wouls be useful to be able to update exchange calendar with nintex.