Skip to main content

Hello,

I am having a problems moving from development to test with my SmartObjects that are integrated with SharePoint.  I have some document content type ServiceObjects that are linked to old K2 processes developed a while back that are no longer used.  

The problem is these old processes are embedded into the ServiceObjects and nothing seems to remove the reference.  I have tried uninstalling the K2 feature within SharePoint, deleting the Feature folders, removing the references to the workflows and nothing seems to work.  Since these processes are not (and should not be) on test I can not move to that environment.  

Can anyone please give me any advice on how to remove the unwanted K2 process property references from my Service Object?

Does anyone have any insight on this?

I have had instances where my only option for this type of scenario would be to edit the sodx file manually (i.e. text editor). You'll find that both the kprx and sodx are xml files. This is not a fun task but it was the only way for me to rename some of my fields that would not be renamed by the wizards otherwise.