Skip to main content

Hello

Am trying to figure out how to expire  a task which have been locked to a specific destination user after a perios of time , so that all the  users would be able to see it on thier worklist again.

If you have only one slot and tasks has been assigned to the number of users. In this case, when any user opens up the task, it gets locked by that user and other user sees their task as allocated.

Option 1

You can use the escalation rule here. You can set the escalation rule to go-to activity to same activity after some time interval. Please see the attached image.

Option 2

Set up the destination rule so that all users will get their own slot and they can vote independently and then in outcomes you can setup rule as if 1 user = approves then line rule evaluates to true and then workflow will move forward. This way other users will not get blocked by any user and can action the task. Once the outcome evaluates true all other tasks get expired.

I would go for option 2.

Let me know if it helps

- Yadnesh

http://spandk2.blogspot.com/

14337i2D77AA34849BF1CA.png
16717iB08BA783967E9117.png

Thanks i think option 2 would be best, i already did an escalation redirection befor to a cloned activity i guess i would just redirect it back t othat same activity.

Regards