Skip to main content

Hey guys,

I am using K2 blackpearl with Sharepoint 2010, what im facing a problem is, im sending an email with default client activity with attachment. I am unable to recieve email but when I set any attachment. Without attachment the emails are recieved properly.

Is there any feature that i need to activate? By the way i have activated all features in my site of sharepoint.

Need your help guys..

Hi Faizan, 

As far as I'm aware of, there isn't any setting/feature to enable the attachment. You might need to check what is the actually error message found in HostServer logs ( programFiles]K2 BlackpearlHost ServerBin). The error should be there and it should give you more insights on this. 

Another to take note is the size of your attachment. There will be a attachment size limit on either Exchange or SMTP Server. 

Hi FaizenAhmed,

Firstly  would you try using the Mail event just to test if you can send mails with attachments. Secondly how are you attaching files to the mail, are you using a expression to pull a file from a certain location?

Lastly please would check the lastest K2HostServer log file which can be found in C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin. This may reveal what error is occuring when trying to send a mail with the attachment.

Kind regards,

Yannick