Skip to main content

K2 Blackpearl - Newest version.

K2 Designer

So I have two smart objects. One is used for form data and the other is being used for attachments. A view has been created for each and both views reside in a single form. I have the form rules set to pull the attachment from the attachment view that is matches the ID for the current item. I have several states in this form and with each state the attachments are pulling correctly. When trying to pull the same attachments into a workflow email notification the email simply fails to send. I mapped the attachments from the context browser for smartforms and I pulled the attachments from the smart object and I mapped the ID to the item reference. The attachments will not pull into the email and the email simply fails to send at all. If I remove the attachments from the email and complete the form the email sends perfectly. Does anyone have anyone have any input. I will say that the fact the email simply fails whenever it cannot pull a variable or load something into the attachment field is extremely annoying. The email should send and that variable or attachment should just be blank. It would make troublesooting much easier. It sucks when you create an email notification that pulls data from the form and also attachments and the dang thing fails to send and you have zero idea what is causing it. Very annoying. I hope this is fixed in the next release of Blackpearl.

Thanks

I was pulling attachments from the correct smart object however, I was pulling it from read instead of list.  The email now pulls attachments from the form into the attachments field. I am about to pull data from the form into the email notification on workflow. I am pretty sure this will cause the email notification not to send. Annoying.