Skip to main content

Hi guyz,

I installed New Windows Server 2003, I joind this machine to the domain, then using the domain administrator account i logged in to the machine and installed sharepoint 2007 and the Latest version of K2 Blackpoint.

First Issue:

When i first created a new process, everything went well except that the process did not start ... it deployed successfully (It was activated) but it just didn't start, the items were simply published by other users, and the approval workflow just didn't show up.

Second Issue:

When i tried to create more processes everything went well too But when i try to assign the step to user and i click on the search icon ... a pop up window titled "Warning" shows with this message: "Unable to perform the search.

Authentication required for session EAEG54567GHFDEE72889B8A09FBBCF6".

Any idea ... any suggestions are deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Well .. about the first issue ...

I reviewed my Application events and i found a couple of errors .. most probably .. something with the installation ..

about the second issue ..

it's a DNS problem .. where my VM couldn't retrieve the DNS correctly .. i fixed that .. and it worked ..

i suggest more convenient installation guide for the K2 Blackpoint coz this one sucks ... you just don't know when to do things ... they instruct you to give permissions before the installation on folders that doesn't even exist yet ... this is so stupid.