Skip to main content

Symptoms

I just installed a Development server. When I went to test the sites. I receive this error below when trying to reach the Designer and Runtime sites. I am able to get to the Workspace manager. I don't think I missed a step during installation.

One other item, I did notice that in the workspace manager it is showing my prod server as the primary in the Management console tab.

Server Error
No realm entries for 'https://testk2forms.westerndisposal.com/Designer/' was found.

Diagnoses

Originally we troubleshooted Claims issues, but after looking through the DB and web.configs and database everything seemed to be correct. We were comparing between Dev and Test servers and noticed some of the .dlls had a different version, namely Telerik.Web.UI. The upgrade did not update these .dlls correctly as they were showing a last modified date of 2015.

Resolution

We were able to resolved this issue by getting the installation folder from Development and bringing it over to Test. We ran a repair which recreated the .dll with the latest version and this resolved the issue.

Be the first to reply!