Skip to main content

Symptoms

I am trying to deploy to a SharePoint site from development to staging. I have refreshed the registered the SharePoint 2013 service instance. When the P&D gets to the point where the deployment needs the SmartObjects configured I am able to point to the site collection, but I see no sites when I expand the site collection. Please let me know a convenient time to web conference.

Diagnoses

Orphaned items were still referencing after removing the K2 for SharePoint integration app from the SP site.

Resolution

There were few entries in the Integration.ProcessSharePointGeneralSetting table referencing 2 deleted site collections. We cleanup all the orphaned SmartObjects belonging to the deleted site collections above via smartobject service tester and removed the rows from the Integration.ProcessSharePointGeneralSetting and Integration.ProcessSharePointSetting. Then in P&D, we were able to expand the site collection and drill down to the sites/lists/libraries when attempting to rebind a SmartObject to a list/library in the target environment.

Be the first to reply!