Skip to main content

Is there any way to attach two work flows to a single form? One work flow to be triggered by one event and the other by different event. This is needed as different triggers require different kinds of review and approval. Then each work flow is responsible for send out the appropriate email pertaining to that action. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

EDIT:

If there isn't a way to have two workflows on a single form. If one single work flow with 4 outcomes needs to be created, is there a way to note in the email that notifies the approver which action was perfomed so they they can choose the correct path.

So to get two workflows to work they have to be set to two different buttons?

For example, I have a save button that has rules to check changes done and would execute the create or update funtion based on meeting certain criteria.  I have placed a time criteria that submissions after a certain date have to be approved. I have two workflows that one allows for the creation of the new add if approved and the other workflow updates existing data if approved. So both workflows would be linked to the same button but triggered by different rules. Anyway to attach them to each particular rule. I have tried using the "Start a workflow" rule but it doesn't allow me to select any of the workflows I created even after I deploy them

Thank for any help

I know this is old... but you can definitely have more than 1 workflow for a form.  I have 5 for one of the ones I recently built.  I have rules that set them off based on data in fields IE:

If a control contains a specific value

then start that work flow once the form has been submitted etc. etc.