Skip to main content

An icon (can be customized) with a tooltip displayed on mouse over it with a fade in/out effect. The tooltip text is a formatted HTML.

Looks lice a nice control.

Are there any minimum requirements for the control to work.

I installed on SmartForms 1.0.4 and couldnt get it to work.

Installtion of the DLL was OK and I could see the control in SmartForm designer.

When I add to a view and run the view the green wheel keeps on spinning and nothing happens?

any ideas?

thanks

Hello,

The custom control uses essentially javascript.

If you've the spinning wheel keeping on spinning, it should come from another thing, especially if the control loaded well in the designer, and changing the icon updates the display.

Try adding the view in a form and check if it's better.

Fethi.

I have instructions from Ruben to change this control, but I can't change anything because of the K2France_keyfile.pfx file.  What is the password? so that I can import the certificate.

It's a great control, but I'm having some problems with it when in the following scenario. I put it in the table which is upon initialization of the form hidden. When the users clicks the button the table becomes visible, but the tooltip control in it is still hidden. Is there any way to solve this without having to make rules for showing each tooltip controlin the exact moment as the table control? The problem is I have lots of hidden tables and tooltip controls.

Veronika