Skip to main content

After building lots and lots of workflows, I have created a simple process form that I use as a starting point for approaching workflows with Nintex.  It helps keep me focused, gathering the right information, and thinking things through before I even touch a computer.  This is about the business process, not the software, but will help.

For anyone looking to use this, please provide any feedback on the form, improvements, changes, etc.  Its only as good as we make it and I'm all about efficiency.

Hope it helps blush.png.

Eric

This is great, Eric!  I blogged about having a plan in mind before one endeavors down the path of building a shiny new Nintex workflow some time ago so I all I can say is well done!   Plus, in lieu of using a cocktail napkin, I think giving folks a space to draw it out is immensely helpful.

Nice work, Eric! Do you have this in word or anything electronic that we can type into?

Hey Eric, this is really fantastic !!!. Before workflow comments & change log,  I would add "Actors" / "Participants" section and mention what kind of access they will have.

Thanks for that thought.  Its time for an upgrade and that's something I should add to it.