Skip to main content
"The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server."
This is the error I get when the flow is started.
the flow starts automatically when a document is uploaded of inserted.
That runs fine... In the workflow on the workspace you can see where the flow is stopped(first event on the first Activity). They are both blue displayed.

Has anyone an idea why this flow sometimes displays this error in the service manager and sometimes not?
Today(I'm testing this since this morning) I've managed 1 time a completed flow and 3-4 times this error.

This is NOT on the Virtual PC but in a real environment.
Network settings are not adapted since last week, and we didn't see any errors then...
next(additional ... not replacing...) problem:
in the workspace I receive the folowing:
There was a problem retrieving the data for the specified report and template please review the report, or make sure that the template exists.

It's only getting better and better... :?
This is probably a Microsoft-related issue, not K2.

Increasing the Session state timeout, the connection timeout for Sharepoint, and implementing the steps in the following KB typically stops the errors from occuring.

http://www.kbalertz.com/Feedback_919797.aspx
Reduce the MinFileBytesPerSec property value
To reduce the MinFileBytesPerSec property to 50 bytes per second, follow these steps:1. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/MinFileBytesPerSec 50

I'll research your other issue separately.
Regarding your other issue, this can involve a number of factors and thus may require a number fixes.

If you have a lot of completed process instances, then you may want to archive some of the completed instances ot the K2 Archive database to improve performance (reduce data volumes leading to timeouts). You can download the K2 Archive utility and documentation from the K2 Portal.

Another factor may be some duplicate or unecessary records in the K2 database (unknown causes). To resolve this condition, contact your local K2 Support team so they can provide the proper fixes based on your specific condition.