Skip to main content

Hello Guys,

I am calling List method of my ListView in Initialize rule of SmartForm in my application. When I click on Configure option of ListView's List method to add the filter then I am getting below error. I have also created new view on my SmartObject assuming there is some issues with the existing ListView. But in both the scenarios getting below error.

Error Details:

The given key was not present in the dictionary

The Configuration has been adjusted automatically. Mapping were found that are no longer valid for the context. These mapping have been removed.

Save these changes or they will be lost.

Any idea why I am getting the above error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mayur

Hi @MayurP

Thanks for you post, Could you possible attach a screenshot of this behavouir.

The given key was not present in the dictionary could be caused by changing a table name  or store procedure name on which a smartobject was created. the smartobject was still bound to a view.

Hope this give some guidens on the issue

If this was helpfull , please can you click on the drop down and mark this as Accept the Solution

11500i3EDBE3A56C58556F.jpg

Regards

Hi Heinrich,

Thanks for the reply.

Just read you post. But I already figured out the solution for this issue. This issue was occured due to one corrupted SmartObject within the application . The CRUD methods got removed automatically from that SmartObject due to removing the Primary key constraint on the associated SQL table. I fixed this issue and it worked.

Really appreciated you guidance.

Regards,

Mayur