Skip to main content

I had a number of tasks in the task list of USERA which I am trying to redirect to USERB.

All of the tasks have successfully been redirected, except for a single task. The status of the task that won't redirect is "Available", and as far as I can see, there is no difference between this task and the others which did redirect successfully.

Has anyone experienced this, and if so, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I am using 807 patch 370

Any errors?

Thanks for getting back to me!

Unfortunately, there are no errors for any processes....

If the redirect fails, there should be errors in the K2 Host Server Logs. Have a look at the <%Install_Dir%>Host Serverin.

The only errors that I can find are under in the file AdumError.txt.

The error below is repeated:

06-07-09 07:55:08 FindSecurityGroupsWithDefault
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ADUM.K2UserManager2.GetProperty(SearchResult sr, String psPropertyName)
   at ADUM.K2UserManager2.FindSecurityGroupsWithDefault(String User, String Name, String Description, String domainLDAP, String uOrgUnit)
Additional Information
FindSecurityGroupsWithDefault

Any ideas on where to go from here?

Thanks again for your assistance with this!

Did you check that File Logging extension has been enabled?  It normally is disabled by default.

http://k2underground.com/blogs/johnny/archive/2007/10/06/how-do-i-use-logging-in-k2-blackpearl.aspx

I have been able to establish that the redirect will not work on any process that has 2 consecutive spaces in the folio field. I have opened a ticket in regard to this, and have not had it confirmed as a bug yet, but I believe that it is caused by a problem with the workspace.
We also had the problem, that certain tasks could not be redirected using the workspace. K2 support confirmed that this is a problem (caused by some Ajax component I think) caused by leading, trailing or 2 consecutive space chars in the folio name. It will be fixed in a subsequent K2 release. If you manually remove the chars from the folio name, the tasks should be redirectable. At least that is what helped in our environment.

Hi e-fred, thanks for letting me know - good to know I am not the only one experiencing this. A couple of questions in regard to this:

Can you elaborate on how you update this manually? I am not sure how to go about manually changing the Folio for a process that is running?

Did you raise a support ticket in regard to this? If so, could you let me know the outcome and possibly the ticket number?

Thanks again for your assistance with this!

Hi arduk, I got a SQL command from K2 support that fixed it. AFAIK you *could* also edit the folio name manually in the database, but you'd better check back with K2 support before doing that... Our ticket nr. regarding this problem was 21891.