Skip to main content

Hi Guys,

I have some critical issue. I have assign a task to perticular group of members through k2 process.  One of the group member

opening the task in meantime the other user couldnt able to see the task in task list. E.g I have group called sysadmin. I have assinging a task to that group. member A opening task fist in his browser then member B log in to the application but he doesnt able to see the task. Once member A close the task then task will be disapper from both members.

Pelase help me for this.

Hi RAKDCA,

It seems like the destination rules might not be configured correctly. Can you confirm for me how you are setting your destination rule?

Are you assigning slots? or are have you set it to dynamically set slots? When one person opens the task even though the task is set to a group, the destination rule setup is usually the case with the issue you are experiancing. Can you please attach a screenshot of the Destination Rule setup?

Regards,

Yannick

It seems  as though the default Destination Rule configuration is being used where one slot is created. This results in the task not being available to other users when the first user opens the task.

If you want all users to be able to access the task you will need to select the 'Run this wizard in Advanced Mode' option in the first screen of the Destination Rule wizard. On the Destination Rule Options screen select the 'Create a slot for each destination' option or specify a predetermined number of slots to be created.

11883i5C694C39354368E7.png
15802i28FB0F95E0863FD8.png

Thanks for All..  I will do the changes and let you know kenny

Good day 

Just wanted to find out if the information provied was able to help you resolve the issuse you were facing? If you need any additional help please feel free to ask

Kind regards

Nelly