Skip to main content
Hi,

We're using K2 .NET 2003 with SP4 and we're facing a problem about Task List on SPS.

We cannot retrieve Task in the Task List in SPS. I found the following log on the server console:

Error 4430 Error resolving all rights for The format of the specified domain name is invalid Resolving User:NT
Info 4401 Authenticated NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON at 192.9.220.28 using NTLM
Info 6005 K2ROM Marshal: OpenWorklist2 for NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON at 192.9.220.28
Info 6016 Opened Worklist of 0(20 Bytes) Items in 0:0.15 for NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON at 192.9.220.28

I guess because the server get the NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS (Cannot get the right person) user for retrieving the task list, so the task list is empty. However, if I logon to the server that host the SPS, and check with the task list, the K2 console can get the right person to logon to the SPS.

Is it a must to use Kerberos Authenticaton in SPS?

What is the web service that the Task List calling?

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,
Zoe
If SharePoint (or any IIS application for that matter) is on a different server than K2, then yes Kerberos will be required as Windows/IIS is not able pass/delegate credentials beyond the first hop from the client to the IIS server to any backend server.

Please refer to the link below for a description of this issue from a previous posting. The below posting also reccomends a Knowledge Base (#123) article that describes exactly what will need to be done.

http://forum.k2workflow.com/viewtopic.php?t=1328