Skip to main content

Hi Guys,

I have one activity which contains Server event, mail event, Client event and Server event in my workflow. When i initiate the workflow Server event and mail event  executed and created a Task to Me. I did not completed theTask but it is again executed Server event and Mail event and  created one more task to Me with different SN. Now I have completed task item to remove from worklist but here again its created the new task with different SN (refer below screen shot)

My query is without doing Action on client event how it is executing Server and Mail events and how it is creating task with different SN again and agian?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Saya

15454i8E114AE3A917AACC.jpg

From your view flow in the background it appears as if there are multiple lines going into the same activity that show up as green meaning they've been followed.  I wonder if this is part of what's occuring is that the workflow is going to the same activity from multiple paths.

I'd also run a process instance report and see are multiple instances of the same activity being initiated.  This might give you a better indication of exactly what's going on by looking at the start dates of the activity(s).

Other items to look for are advanced destination rules (not in serial which would send it to the a person one after another).  Succeeding rules about when the activity can actually finish.

Regards,

Tim