Skip to main content

I have created a workflow that creates tasks for and sends emails to a Role that contains multiple people. When one person actions the task, by clicking on the link provided in the email, and another goes to open the task they just get a blank screen. Is there anyway to provide them with some form of information?

I am thinking something like "This task has already been actioned by someone in your Role. No further actions are needed."

Thoughts?

Thanks

How did you setup the destination rule? Run the dest rule in advanced mode. Under destination Rule options use "plean just once" on the second screen in the wizard specify the number of slots to "1" and resolve all groups and roles to users.

This should send the workltask to all the users in the group, but only one can action it. Once it has been actioned the task should disapear from the worklists of the other users.

vernon

Thanks - I have that setup currently. When a users actions the tasks it does remove it from all others worklist. But when the user clicks on the link provided in the task notification email they receive a blank screen if the task has already been actioned. My users, at least at first, are going to be notified via email. They will not be using the Worklist directly.

BTW - this does link to an InfoPath form. Do you know if I can create another view or something for the task already being actioned?