Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I'm battling a bit with a K2 project rollout. 

I have successfully compiled the Solution and exported. The Solution has refereces to .Net assemblies which in turn references some old VB6 dlls through Interop.

I have registered all the VB6 dlls and copied all the .Net assembly files (dlls) to the K2 Bin folder under '~Program FilesK2.Net 2003Bin' including all the Interop.* files.

When creating a new ProcessInstance I get an error in the K2 Service Manager

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.MyVB6FileNameHere, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Interop.MyVB6FileNameHere, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

I have tried the following as well:

1) I have copied all the assembly files (including the Interop.* files) to the System32 directory.

Also Note:

1) The .Net assemblies are not signed. And not installed into the GAC

2) I am currently downloading the .Net SDK to install on the server. (The K2 Studio gives some error when trying to register a COM object.)

Please can someone figure this one out for me. I have been battling with this for 3 days now and my time is running out for deadlines.

Regards,

Nico.

Problem solved.

Rebooted the server ... working now.

Note to Self....If all else fails reboot.