Skip to main content

Hi all ,

i have 40 process , what i am trying to do is , 

i need to call a same sub process(lets call it sharedProcess) in all 40 process , but when i change on sahredProcess i dont have to modify all the 40 ,  something like master object in .net.

when i used the IPC wizards , its only take the subprocess in same project , so if there processes out side that project the IPC wizards cant see the process.

Any ideas ?!

If you have one specific process that you need to IPC to form a couple of different other processes (projects) you can add the process that needs to be called to each of them, by right clicking on the project > add existing and finding the one that needs to be called. Then use the IPC event to do the rest.

HTH

Vernon

yes true i can , but the thing is ,,

when i use add existing process its work fine, but if i need to change on that process i need to go to each process used that subprocess and modify then redeploye it .

and what i need to do is when i change that process all process that use it will use the new version.

after digging alote i think its technical limitation in K2 i cant do such a thing ,,, am i right ?!?!!?!

Hmm I understand your point fully. There is a chance that this is a limitation. I think the best way forward is to log a K2 Support ticket for this, so this can be tested and if it is a limitation log it as a feature request.

Vernon