Skip to main content

Hi Guys,

I am clearly doing something wrong on my end. 

I have a list view which lists items from the DB, now, if no items are returned I would like to add items. When I add 1 File to the list and click on my submit button, the item is successfully serialized and added to my DB, when I add multiple files then only the last uploaded item gets added to my db.

Now I tried mapping, Attachment and Attachment1 to the input of the smo and I have also tried adding the File Attachment of my SMO(The source of my List Control) as the input to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Pieter

I also get the below XML in the db, scnull.

AttachmentFile
<file><name>scnull</name><content>scnull</content></file>

Hello Noir,

I assume this is more of an "Editable list view", such that multiple files can be added and uploaded to the database?

If so, perhaps try generate a Smartbox Smartobject with a "File" property, then generate an editable list view to explore how the "save" multiple files functionality would be configured; and perhaps use that as a baseline.

16655i17D9B009DE07455E.png

I believe some of the relevant rules are

15740iFA057A2E971C76FA.png

Then I believe when multiple items are added, these type of actions are execute for each item.

11210i9039BC2DEFE55626.png

It also looks like the smartobject property is passed in on those method instead of the control's property.