Skip to main content

I was curious if anyone has tried to style the K2 worklist within a SharePoint webpart?  Since folio is the only field we can write info to I'm trying to display a few fields within this field.  By default, with a proportional font it obviously doesn't look great, however if I could figure out how to change the K2 worklist to use a fixed font instead this would do the trick.

If anyone has been successful in changing the style I would be intrested in hearing back.  It would be preferable to make this change isolated the style of the worklist only without affecting the font on other screens, so hopefully the CSS will allow this.

Thanks in advance for helping out this newbie.

I didn't seem to get any response in the General Forum.  Anyone know where the best place to post questions are that might lead to a response?

So I managed to find the right place in the SharePoint CSS to make the change to Consolas font which now displays a fixed font for the work list.  But now I am noticing that all my padding spaces for my 'fields' are reduced to single space.  SERIOUSLY!  We only get one field we can write to and even then they strip my extra spaces out!  I guess I go with padding with underscores now?  Awesome!  thanks for the flexibility!

Well you could add some javascript framework (jquery would be my suggestion) to your site and then use their selectors to modify the styles of the work list web part.  The other option you have available is to roll your own web part and then you could customize it to your requirements.

HTH

-Christian