Skip to main content

Hi all,

Wondering if you can help out with this issue. I have a start rule on an activity which I have set to 60 seconds. To test I added a loop count datafield to keep going back to the same activity. Looking at the loop count, sometimes it updates 5 times in 60 seconds, sometime it is nearly a minute. Seems to be random and the start rule is not being evaluated. Im using blackpearl 4.6.7. I did find a similar article but there was no slution and the document it points to cannot be found when I click the link.

Has anyone had this issue.

Thanks in advance

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that sometimes the server is doing something when the start goes off so there is some delay, though it should not be as much as a minute. I remember seeing this was a problem from a while back that I think there was a patch for but I'm not totally sure. I'll see if I can find anything.

Hi

Just to find out which document are you not able to access, can you give me the name or link so that i can try find it for you on my end.

Kind regards

Nelly

Thanks for your replies. The document I could not access that was listed on another similar post to this was http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/kb000271.aspx.

However, this isue is now resolved. Not entirely sure what happened but I deleted the activity with the start rule and then recreted the same exact activity and it worked as normal.

Thanks