Skip to main content

Good afternoon

After trying to start K2 in console mode using this command

C:WindowsSystem32
unas.exe /user:{EZFSDEVY1003479} /savecred "C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlHost ServerBinK2HostServer.exe

the system is retrieving this error

1326: The user name or password is incorrect, 

But the password is ok!!!

I am missing anything?, is the correct command?

Thank you

Juan Antonio

Hi Juan,

It would be better to start the K2 console through theK2 Blackpear folder application via the start menu. This should allow you to start the console without needing the password or username credentials. You can also do this by using the service account credentials.

Kind regards,

Percy

Finally i could not start K2.... i reinstalled, and i had this new situation.

After finishing the installation, the K2 service was starting  (see image 1), but after finish the installation, I could not start K2 and the service is stopped (image 2)

Anybody can help me with this issue?

12691iCD2086B7A41D318A.png
16856i926D83EBA855C6F5.png

The community will need more informaton to be able to assist.

Have you looked at your event logs to see if there is anything logged by SourceCode to maybe find an error.

Have you enabled/reviewed the logs to see what the error may be?

A link as to how to enable logging can is here: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/icg/4.6.11/webframe.html#Troubleshooting_EnableK2Logging.html

I recommend looking at the Event Viewer and Enable K2 logging to gain additional insight into the troubles you are experiencing.

S.

I am trying to start the DEV server using K2HostServer.exwe command, and i have this error (see image): login failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer, see images....

I am missing something?

Thank you

17106iAB25395A5B9294F1.png
14335iBB90FA5817898E12.png