Skip to main content

I have a couple of questions.

1) The default email for a  task will take you to the form running on the K2 server, not within the SharePoint App pages, which is the context for the task. Has anyone successfully directed the task to be back in SharePoint some how (maybe to a web part page hosting the form)?

2) I also noticed that the URL does not contain the ID of the SharePoint item that the workflow instance is operating on. How does the form know what the ID is when it loads? According to a rule, it looks like if it's not in the query string, then it reaches down into the view to grab it off the smartobject, but how does it get there on view initialization? Any explaination on how forms persist their data in conjunction with the workflows would be helpful.

3) Finally, I notice that if I open the worklist item with the wrong user id, the Worklist item still renders, but the actions drop down is empty (which I would expect).. how can I prevent the Worklist Item from showing up at all if it's the wrong person? Is there any way to change the rendering of the Worklist Item?

Thanks.

-Doug

Bump... Anyone?