Skip to main content

We are using SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorkflowManagementServer.GetWorklistItems() to build a comprehensive list of worklistitems we want to then iterate & filter through based on business requirements. At the moment we want just 'completed' and 'in progress' worklistitems but are not sure how that translates given SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistItem.WorklistStatus has 'Allocated', 'Available', 'Open', and 'Sleep' for status.

Is it possible and correct to use SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorklistItem.WorklistStatus to derive a list of worklistitems in 'completed' or 'in progress' states?

TIA,

Curtis

After a little bit of research I discover all worklistitems are 'current', items that are in someone's in-box to work. Can someone still define what the WorklistStatus' of 'Allocated', 'Available', 'Open', and 'Sleep' mean? 

If I wanted to see all 'completed' worklistitems/activities, how would I go about doing that?

Curtis

I tried from WorkSpace, I get the meaning of Open and Available

Case 1
a) When the process start, and it reach to one destination, the status is "Available"
b) When the Destination User open and read the Process detail, status changed to "Open"
c) If status is "Open", you may not redirect to other. You must first release it and status will be back to "Available" first.

Case 2
a) If Destination User select "Sleep", status will b then change to "Sleep"
b) After sleep time passed, Status will be changed into "Open"

I cannot try the "Delegate" in my testing environment, I guess, once destination user selected "Delegate", the status might be changed into "Allocated". You may give it a try.

But I cannot find the "current", and I am also looking for sample code on how to create the customized Worklist, could you show me how?