Skip to main content

Symptoms

The client was writing a tool to help manage K2 related tasks. He was playing with the SourceCode.Workflow.Management API and found the following error when using the ProcessField.Default filter...

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException' occurred in SourceCode.Workflow.Management.dll
Additional information: Invalid column name 'isDefault'.

Diagnoses

I was able to reproduce the issue with the help of the client and after playing with it a bit, I routed it to LABS. The engineer working the ticket stated that they are aware of the issue and he linked it to an already existing TFS item.

Resolution

As a possible workaround I suggested to the client to not use any filter and return all processes. After that you can loop through the entire result set and iterate over the collection checking the "Default" flag and conditionally add what you want to the collection. This is not ideal, as it might increase the load on the server, but you should be able to mimic the desired results that way.

LABS is aware of the issue and tis should be fixed in a future build of K2 blackpearl.

Hi,

Trying to use the K2 API SourceCode.Workflow.Managagement with filter produces an error "cannot convert nvarchar to int" - any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve