Skip to main content

Hi,

When I click on the option 'K2 For sharepoint in Central Admin' I am getting error. 'SourceCode.SharePoint.ApplicationPages .Administration' assembly not found.

I checked the GAC and it was not there. Then I run the setup manager but still it is not added to the GAC and even error did not go.

I am doing this in K2 server where sharepoint is working. Also are the steps of configuration for sharepoint 2010 and 2013 same.

K2 Version I am using 4.6.7

Please, help if I am missing any configuration steps.

Thanks

Hello,

So which version of SharePoint are you using 2010, 2013 or 2013 in 2010 compatibility mode? There are some differences in the components you need to install, to my understanding. 

These might be a dumb question but are the K2 for SharePoint components installed on the SharePoint servers? Did you also restart the K2 Service after running the reconfig?

Also on the K2 Server, can you check to see if you can locate the dll in the 'hSystem Drive]Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions14ISAPI" folder directory on the respective SharePoint servers. Dlls that need to be GAC'd may be found here.

Hello,

I've recently upgraded K2 to its most recent version (4.6.11) in the K2 server and SharePoint 2010 server and now the error Could not load file or assembly "SourceCode.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.Administration" is showed when I try to enter the K2 administration site in Sharepoint.

I've checked and don't have the dll installed in GAC but they are in the folder directory "pSystem Drive]Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions14ISAPI"

What should I do?

Thank you in advance.

I assume you had:

1.  Ran the K2 blackpearl 4.6.11 installation files on the Sharepoint WFEs to upgrade the K2 for Sharepoint 2010 components to 4.6.11 without any issues

2.  Ran the K2 blackpearl 4.6.11 installation files on the Central Administration server to upgrade the K2 for Sharepoint 2010 components to 4.6.11 without any issues

3.  On the Central Administration, attempted to launch the Start > All Programs > K2 blackpearl > K2 for Sharepoint Configuration wizard (this is where it error?)

Yes, that was the case.

Meanwhile, I copied the dlls to the GAC and restarted the server. That seemed to do the trick :)

Now I have a different set of problems because Kerberos stopped working

Thank you for your help!