Skip to main content

I am currently trying out K2 studio to see if we can use this in our future projects but I'm having a problem submitting my infopath form. In K2 studio I am doing the "expense claim" demo. Everything works fine, no errors until I want to submit the form. When I submit the form using the infopath client I get the following error:

infopath%20error.gif

When I tried it before in a webbrowser I got the following error in the logs:

07/06/2009 11:37:08.22     w3wp.exe (0x05A0)                           0x15A4    Forms Server                      Forms Services Runtime - Data C    82g0    Warning     Form submission failed. (User: BLACKPOINTAdministrator, Form Name: Expense Claims, IP: , Request: http://k2blackpoint/_layouts/Postback.FormServer.aspx, Form ID: urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:Expense-Claims:-myXSD-2009-07-06T11-33-43, Type: DataAdapterException, Exception Message: The response to the web service request is not a valid XML file. '0' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '"' or '''. Line 17, position 38.)    64e51dcf-e9e9-4b65-a4b0-24af26892c31

Since this is blackpoint, is it possible to view what this line 17, position 38 is ?

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Jonas

I've been looking further into this issue and I think it's a problem with the InfoPathService.asmx webservice.

When I open this webservice in InternetExplorer I get the following message from SharePoint:

The file you are attempting to save or retrieve has been blocked from this Web site by the server administrators.

Maybe this is the problem? Can I do anything about this?

I found the problem, apparantly the RuntimeServices was defined in my default website in IIS which was stopped. I changed the port from 80 to 8080 to be able to start the default website again, with the RuntimeServices. In K2 studio I also changed the port of the Workflow Web Service and after deploying the solution I could submit the form.