Skip to main content

I have a current K2 blackpoint process that I'm using both the Create() and Delete() SharePoint SmartObjects for a particular library.

I was able to get my InfoPath integrated process to correctly use the SMOs in the development environment. However, after using the SMO Synchronization Tool (available in the blackmarket), I'm running into a problem.

I was able to successfully use the K2 SharePoint SmartObject Synchronization Tool to synchronize the SmartObjects that were on my development server with the ones that were on the Production server. However, when I run the workflow, when I call the SMOs, it creates an entry in the development library instead of the production library. The only thing I see different is that the name of the SMO in Production is different then the one in development. However, both GUIDs are the same. From what I can see, that is where the problem lies, since the fact that the rules on the InfoPath form point to the reference of the K2 SMO name (acquired from the secondary datasource) and not the GUID. I’ve looked at the database about changing the name field, but have not been able to find a resolution (and the fact that I don't like changing information in the databases).

Anyone have this issue when pushing out SharePoint SMO in production?

Be the first to reply!