Skip to main content

Hi

I'm developing with smartforms k2 1.0.6 and Sharepoint and I have a problem with decimal fields.

I have a form called BuildPhases and contains a field called MaxApprovalLevelRequired.

When I look in the Sharepoint list value is saved properly, but the field in the form shows multiplied by 1,000,000,000.

The formatting applied to that field is of type number with the English Language (United States) and 0 decimal places

thanks

16073iFB01CCDDD4BDCCE0.png
11674i2D943CA85EAF9C4D.png

Hi rosa,

Have you tried leaving the decimal points text box blank? Aslo is the 1000 seperator check box ticked?

Kind Regards,

Yannick 

Hi,

If you see the picture you can see that is not enabled 1000 separator.

I tried to leaving the decimals points textbox to blank and the error still present.

Thanks

Hi Rosa

Please explain as to how your process works for example I am assuming that you have a SmartObject that contains the values of MaxApprovalLevelRequired which is sent/used in both SharePoint and K2 Designer, meaning that this issue can be on the view or on the workflow if you use a workflow. (This information would be valuable in our investigation of this issue and would help alot in our reproduction of the issue).

Also send me a screenshot of you style settings in the properties of the view displying the error.

Hi Rosa

I am doing a quick follow up. Were you able to gather all the information that I requested in order for me to continue investigating the issue you are currently facing? or were you able to solve this issue by any other means or do you require further assistance with this?