Skip to main content

Hello.

So I have begun creating basic smartforms.  I created the smartobjects, Views, and forms within K2 Designer and a basic approval workflow using K2 Studio

(screenshot attached).

Brief overview of workflow: the reviewer has to observe the smartform and choose to approve or reject, which sends notice to the submitter of the form.

So I tested the smartform by submitting the form.  Recieved a notification to approve or reject.  Once I clicked the 'Use the following link to open the worklist item: Click to open worklist item' (which is a default in the notifications for K2 studio), it brings me to a screen which is basically the smartform I created with an additional workflow view added on top with the Folio, Activity Name, Instruction, and select action (approve/reject). (screenshot attached)

I am unsure if this is was as step during the K2 Studio or K2 Designer, but where can I edit the default workflow view that is added to the form? I would like to change some of teh text and perhaps add more fields?

14145i7EAA3E3EDE56F136.png
10727i50101D3636A1BDF5.png

Hi,

THis is predefined view(stored in the DB and not visible to the user to edit), You can't add/remove fields to/from this view but you can create your own view and disable the wokflow view.

basically this can be disabled from both Designer and K2 studio.

On the initialize rule of the form you will see the process action or the worklist action, configure it and disable the workflow view, by default the view will be on the top of the form, set it to None.

Or from the Client even on the process, change it to 'Configure how the actions......'

11728i27523C04E0231938.png

wish this helps

Hello Mustafa.

Thank you for your reply.  I understand that what I am needing to do can be configured in the 'Action Display Settings'.

I suppose I am not clear on where I can set for the worklist item to look at possibly another form instead of the default view.

Scratch that!  Realized I had to reconfigure it in the designer under 'then open the ___ worklist item (configure)' and then configure it to look at 'actions' instead of the workflow view.

Thanks a bunch!