Skip to main content

Is there any way to put dynamic text or custom controls in in the view headers?  One possibility may could have been injecting dynamic labels in the div tag that houses the heading but they do not have IDs to identify them in code.

Hi AdisaO

Please could you confirm that I understand the question being asked.

You want to know if it is possible to instead of adding text to the header of a form you want to be able to add a custom contol to the header of the form?

Yes, I want to be able to add custom controls to the header and dynamic text from the form.

Hi AdisaO

Unfortuanilty it is not possible to add Custom Controls nor Dynamic Text to the the header of a form as the header of a forms is basically seen as a control itself.

The best suggestion that I can give is to use a label that you insert either into the form/view that you can use to add Dynamic text to, the same goes for the custom control.

If you really feel that this would be a great features for K2 then you can log a ticket requesting this as a feature, which K2 will then look into and implement it in a future release.

Hi AdisaO

Just doing a quick follow up in regards to my previous post, was my explanation able to answer the question you had in regrads to "Using a custom control for dynamic text and view headers" and was the alternative i provided able to help towards achieving the solution you had in mind?

Hi AdisaO

I am kindly marking this post as solution due to no response and no solution being marked.

Unfortuanilty it is not possible to add Custom Controls nor Dynamic Text to the the header of a form as the header of a forms is basically seen as a control itself.

The best suggestion that I can give is to use a label that you insert either into the form/view that you can use to add Dynamic text to, the same goes for the custom control.

If you really feel that this would be a great features for K2 then you can log a ticket requesting this as a feature, which K2 will then look into and implement it in a future release.