Skip to main content

HI all,

Having issues wth smartforms being very slow in development. It would be great it anyone could help. Currently uing 4.6.9 where the problem seems to be worse than ever. I find the speed when loading anything smartform is big even for simple things when compared to an asp.net page for example. 

Attached is a network capture when I request a simple smartform view. It only contains a couple of labels and a few buttons. It does not make any  dabase or webservice calls to anywhere. It is only loading the controls here. As you can see the first get seems to take 40 + seconds and anything after that takes milli seconds. I can run this about 10 times and it will take the same amount of time.

I do not think its the computer that is slow because when i do the same capture with a asp.net form (not just a view, a full asp,net form with calls to webservices and even k2 API's t takes milliseconds). I can also see that there is also plenty of resource available when i make the call (cpu, memory, disk read/write etc).

I have read the older threads but issue persists

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

14961i4435DD56410D38B0.png

Hi s0m3one,

I see you have IE9 and I know it's supported, I am curious to know what happens if you run your view on another browser or higher version of IE if possible.

Hi Mustafa,

I have tried runnnng Chrome, Mozilla, Safari etc etc but the same issue persists.