Skip to main content

I have a form rule that has a lot of if statements along with a lot of open worklist item actions, 46 open worklist item actions in all.  What is happening is on the 26th open worklist item action the output mappings are not being saved when I use a data field as the value.  When i reopen the configure window for the action my changes are gone.   However if I type in some text for the value it saves it just fine, also the other open worklist items before this 26th one save the data field value properly.  It doesn't matter if the field with the new data is a parameter field or a control, it will not save the changes.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Is there a limit as to the number of actions for a form?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

I'm not sure if there are limits. I suggest you log a support call with K2 to have them determine that.

The bigger question for me is why you need to action 46 worklist items on one form?

Please explain your scenario, I'm sure there are other ways of redesigning your workflow so that you don't need to do this.

Actioning 46 worklist items adds a lot of overhead DB and Report-wise and I'm sure if you did this with SmartObjects in a different way you might not need all the worklist items.

Please let us know what you are trying to achieve and perhaps we can suggest another way of achieving the result.

Kind Regards,

JohanL