Skip to main content

Hi guys,

Please help. I'm really frustrated. I've edited a smartobject. When I get back to my form where the edited smartobject was used, I encounter the following exception:

Exception Details:

at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectj] Parameters, Booleanl] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)
at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectj] Parameters, Booleanl] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.GetSmartObject(Guid guid)
at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.GetSmartObjectDetails(Guid guid)
at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.BuildContext(Action action)
at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.ValidateRuleConditionsAndAction(Event event)
at SourceCode.Forms.Utilities.RuleHelper.GetEventLocation(Event ev)
at SourceCode.Forms.Forms.PartialPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Please help. I've got 2 months worth of work on this form. I need to access it again.

Thanks.

Capas

15075i5BA5F16EDCDD33D3.png
12659i0B31FB40FDCE9850.png

Hi Capas,

If i rember correctly, once i seen this type of error message. It got resolved after restarting the K2 services, Try to do that.

Regards

SK

Hi Capas,

If by any chance you are using K2 for Sharepoint (SP) 2013 here is something to consider:  Make changes to the smartobject by modifying the SP list or library it was created from and then use the SP list or library K2 artifacts page to refresh the smart object.  If you try to modify this type of SMO directly (such as opening it from K2 Designer), it will not update the SP list or library.

Susan