Skip to main content

Hi,

We built a Purchase Order from in K2 with list view (grid) that list out the purchase items , the list cannot be viewed in 4 inch mobile (columns and data are collapsed). Is there any solution to make sure all forms are readable in mobile?  

Thanks 

Hello, is this being tested on the primary browser of the OS your mobile device is running on? You may refer to the support matrix: http://help.k2.com/smartforms/support-matrix#Mobile

Hello,

We are working on 4.6.11 and Android 5.11.  It is in the support list.

Thanks

Hi,

K2 forms are web responive only on Lithium theme and thus if you have your own custom theme, make sure it is built on top of lithium theme. There are certain points should be consider or to look at when you building your form to be used on both dektop and on mobile browsers.

• About designing the item view with correct cell spacing
  • avoid using list view on the mobile forms, other wise minimize the number of columns on list view. make sure list view has few columns (when i say few it should around 2 or 3 max).

To make it work, i always build a seperate form to be used on mobile browsers, and on the main form, at the form initilization, i set a condition to check the browser width, if its less than 500px, then i render the mobile form which is designed with the above consideration facts, else i render the main form. This is one of making forms to render on different browsers widths. i'm happy to hear suggestions fom others as well 🙂.

Hope it helps,

Cheers,

Prajwal Shambhu