Skip to main content

Hi,

some user are not able to open any SmartForm of workflow. It just keep loading but not load completely. It is same in IE and Chrom. User is alredy added in system. user has worklist item pending at him. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Did you look at developer tools to see if you're getting any errors?  Could also look at a fiddler trace.  And check the K2 logs, any errors there?

Hi,

Thank you for reply. Could you please let me know how can I check K2 error log and developer tool.

Thank you

Assuming this is k2 blackpearl, the logs are located on the k2 server under the installation location K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin.

Developer tools can be accessed by clicking F12 on your keyboard when you're on the page.  You'll probably want to look at console & debugger.  So open developer tools and try loading the page, see if you get any errors.

Hi Victoria,

I found some error logged in K2 Log like "Error", "FindSecurityGroupsWithDefault:", "Resolving ForeignSecurityPrincipal

and  "Error", "GetUser:", "Resolving ForeignSecurityPrincipal

Also there was some error displayed in developer tool like  " _Runtime not found

But I am not able to understand the actual error from these message

Thanks