Skip to main content

Hello,

I previously created a SmartObject where one of the methods returned a certain property 'X' and created a SmartForm calling that method, however the SmartForm did not use/show/... this return property.

Now I want to delete the property 'X' since I never use it. Here are the steps I followed:

1. I opened the SmartObject,
  2. I deleted the mapping between the ServiceObject return value and the SmartObject property
  3. I deleted the SmartObject property

However when I use the package and deploy tool it packages fine but when I try to deploy it (on the same server as well as on other servers) an error is shown next to views calling the relevant function in the P&D tool stating "Missing reference" and naming the deleted SmartObject property, it seems as though the SmartObjects store a list of all properties.

Did anybody else have this problem or does anybody know how to fix this?

Hi MDC

Is there any other place were you use this smart object? eg. a different form or view?

Regards

Nelly

I use it in 5 different views, which are all on the same form. The problem occurs on each of the 5 views.

I just created a new view calling method A and after this removed a property returned only by method B - The problem is present in this scenario as well.