Skip to main content

I have a SharePoint 2013 site named Project Site, where I've generated smart objects ,smart forms for some lists and libraries (for ex: Budget List) , then I saved this site as a Project Site Template.

My requirement is to reuse my smart forms and smart objects, for the new project sites that I will create using the "Project Site Template". Is this functionality supported in K2 for SharePoint 2013?

What I did: I tried to create a new project site, based on the Project Site Template, but the smart objects and smart forms were not generated for my new site.

NB: I had to remove the K2 for SharePoint app first when creating the site template.

Please advise if reusing the same smart forms and smart objects as templates is supported in K2 for SharePoint 2013., and if there are other solutions that I can use to solve my business problem, without having to re-invent the wheel for each project site template that I have.

The SmartObject and SmartForm exists on the K2 Server, NOT within the SharePoint Site Template like standard list forms or Designer workflow. They are also bound to a specific list reference (GUID). All are connected through the K2 App reference, which you had to remove. Had you considered using Package and Deploy?