Skip to main content

HI,

In smartforms, I have a form with about 6 list views. On the form there is a submit button at the bottom. When clicked it applies all the changes made to the 6 list views. The rules have to be one after another for reasons not related to my question. Now what happens visually, is that when a rule is being executed on each list view there is spinning gif. Now this happens 6 times, one for each list view and the page redirects to another page. So, it looks like there is a lot of flashing and then it redirect to another page to the user. Is it posible to combine all that spinning gif into just one for the whole page instead. So instead of 6 spinnning gifs i want only one for the whole page.

Hope that makes some sense.

Thanks in advance.

Dear,

I know you mentioned that your rule structure is one after another for some reasons.

You have two options here:

1-Fire the update methods in a batch.
2- in the last version of K2 smartforms (4.6.9) I remember there's an option in the form properties to not show the spinning. I actually didn't try it

Please let me know if it helps

Thanks for your reply.

I also read that in the new version there is that option but I am on that version but cannot see this option.

Dear,

you can find it in the advanced properties:

16551i9D31668CC131AE4F.png

Aha. Excellent. I missed that but it not working.

The description for that option form k2 says:

"Selected by default. Enables a spinner display on the Form while the Form is loading at runtime. If the Spinner properties of Views and the Form is set to execute, the Form's spinner settings will override the spinners of the Views."

Now doesnt matter if i tick or untick this from the form and all the views, it still acts the same.

@Update: Doesnt seem to affect at all, loading or exectuing the update/create/delete methods, The form and views act exactly the same regardless f whether or not this is ticked or unticked.