Skip to main content

Hi I am trying to create a SmartForm that will be stand alone but want it to be very user friendly for navigation and other items. I see tha the controls are fairly limited for theming and customization. Is there additional controls that can be used to make it more user friendly instead of adding links to workspace and other forms?

Hi Julio,

You could make use of buttons and the Navigate rule to navigate to different pages. 

Here is some more documentation on this:

help.k2.com/files/6412

help.k2.com/kb001323

Regards,

Thanks Taariq Ben,

Yeah I was thinking of incorportating either buttons or tabs with views for navigation. Do you know if there are any other possible was of customizing. I do relize that K2 SmartForms have limitations but do you know if I would be able to access the css file because it is a .net page or would that break the page?

Thanks!

Julio,

Please see the Smartforms User Guide, for information on creating a custom theme: http://help.k2.com/helppages/K2smartforms1.0.6/default.htm#Creating_a_Custom_Theme.html%3FTocPath%3DExtending%20SmartForms%7CCreating%20a%20Custom%20Theme%7C_____0

It is 100% possible to customize the CSS files.

Enjoy!

Thanks both of you for helping answer my questions. I will mark both these as the response.