Skip to main content
What you might have missed out is to set the rule for the destination you have configured.

To configure a rule for a destination, just right-click on the destination and select "Modify Rules". Setting this for every destination (Group/Document configuration) and only allowing a single destination slot should get around your problem.
My scenario involves different document types requiring different combinations of approvers. The process requires approval from GroupA then GroupB then GroupC. But depending on document type GroupA has different departments in it. The document is approved by GroupA when 1 person from each department approves it.

Here is where I am unsure how to proceed. I want GroupA approval to happen in one Activity. So I set up several destinations (1, 2, etc.) for each dept. I thought the All True option was per destination (1 slot per destination) and would be "filled" when one person from that group completed the task. But it turns out that it is actually the sum of all individuals of all destinations. So instead of 4 slots, as in 4 departments/destinations, there are like 20 slots - one for each person in each dept. From what I read, "First True" also doesn't apply but maybe I'm wrong?

How can I configure the activity to manage the 1 slot 1 department relationship? I have several different document types to consider and I was hoping to just have 1 activity for GroupA/Document1, then another activity for GroupA/Document2, etc..

I'm hoping there's a way here that will help me accomplish this task.

Thank you