Skip to main content

Cassy Freeman​ I am re-visiting this one. I know we have gone around on this one I have tried the user defined action but it is just advancing due date by a specific number of business days. I need something that knows that when reviews are completed on Friday, it skips Saturday and Sunday's date and updates the item with Monday's date. Also need to incorporate Holidays. I tried to use the switch but was unsuccessful. Now that I know a little more of what I am doing, I am hoping we can tackle this one.

For those new to my issue. I have a workflow that creates items onto a completed list when a reviewer changes the review status field to complete on the working list. The workflow then updates multiple fields (not all) on the working list and blanks them out to get them ready for the next day's review. In that same update multiple fields action, I have a due date variable to advance the due date by one day.

We work business days from this report so I need to bypass weekends when they complete their reviews on Friday (reset for Monday) and the same goes for when the next working day is a holiday.

Thanks!

Hi Josh,

The solution I gave you in the below link will do that for you. It calculates business days and allows you to dictate holidays as well.

https://community.nintex.com/thread/12272

The Query Excel Services webpart is required in your workflow where it allows you to pass in parameters (start date and number of days to add) and it'll return your output date for you.

Let me know if this needs any more detail for you.