Site Workflow help with Manager field

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Can you provide a screenshot of the entire workflow?

Is the first manager getting multiple emails or one email for everyone? 

I am trying to understand where/when it is looping/not looping. 

It sounds like you can get the manager's name, but rather than getting them one at a time, you are only getting the first one and all are executing on that single manager.  My guess is that the index is not being incremented ([index] += 1 ) or the email notification in not inside the loop.

We are close to getting this solved happy.png!

Badge +7

yes, the first manager receives all the notifications (so for both employees in this case).

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

‌ - 

What you provided, you should be good... the email notification that is being sent, what does it contain?

Also, how/what are you setting in the "Set Employee Name" step?

Badge +7

the set employee name variable is the varEmployeeName to workflow data - queriedItems (Display Name). The email goes to the managers but I have it disabled for testing purposes. The email when testing only go to the first manager (for both employees). Am I missing a loop or something?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

are you increment your index value? I am wondering if it is pulling the same manager for both because you are tellingit the same index.

Badge +7

I removed the index from the loop and re-added it. it is working now! Thank you ‌ for all your help!!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

‌ - 

Glad we could help happy.png