Skip to main content

Hi all,

I have a Nintex Form with 3 Choice Controls:

1st Choice Control (Radiobuttons) - A & B

2nd Choice Control (Dropdown-List A) shows up if A is selected - Create, Change, Delete

3rd Choice Control (Dropdown-List 😎 shows up if B is selected - Create, Change, Delete

If I select A - Dropdown-List A appears and I can choose either "Create, Change or Delete". And then the Panel shows up.

If Select B - Dropdown-List B appears and I can choose either "Create, Change or Delete" and then the Panel shows up.

The Problem is: If I choose first A and the Dropdown-List appears and I choose for example "Create" the panel shows up and doesn't hide if I change from A to B and for example "Create". Both Panels are showing up.

I tried for the 2nd and 3rd control: List!='A' & List!='B' and for the Panels (not(contains(A,'create'))) change or

delete.

What formula would be effective for the panels, so that they disappear when A or B is selected?

In short for example: Show Panel if Radiobutton A and from the List create. Hide if B is chosen.

Thank you for help happy.png 

The panel for A, Create/Change/Delete is not hidden when you change to B because dropdown A still has a value. To overcome this, change it to use an and() where you first check if radio button A is selected and dropdownlist A has a valid value (or IsEmptyOrNull(fieldname)). So for example: and(List=A,(not(contains(A,'create'))) change or

delete)

Another option would be to include a bit of Custom JavaScript to run when the radio button value changes in order to clear/reset the other dropdownlist's value. However, clearing a dropdownlist value in JavaScript is a bit tricky. Hopefully Nintex implements soon a Set Value rule (as was available in InfoPath).