Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to achieve the sharepoint workflow integration.

I have custom pages out of which one needs to come up when a user clicks New Item on a list.

Can somebody guide me here how to achieve this?

Also while configuring the sharepoint workflow integration wizard, on the connection settings page, if the form location is specified as network share(file system), then next page comes up for specifying the asp.net association/instantiation page/dll.

i specified all of them but still on clicking new item on my list, the default page keeps opening instead of my custom asp.net page.

i have a doubt here too. does the instantiation/association pages need to be residing in the sharepoint site?

Regards,

Ritesh

Hi Ritesh,

I am facing the same problem.i have created a k2 workflow using sharepoint worfklow integration wizard . selected asp.net for the form technology in the wizard.

when i select the option as manually start the workflow the aspx form is triggering , when i change that to automatically when a item is created then it is not showing that form when an item is created, but task is creating properly. please let me know how you resolved the problem

Thanks

Srividya S

Hi Srividya,

We are not using the instantiation form due to this problem.

Instead we created a new menu button for New Initiative which is the requirement in my case which invokes the custom instantiation page.

The workflow is triggered on update of the item and value of a field decides whether to start the workflow or not.

I was not able to resolve this problem.

May be somebody else can help you on this.

Regards,

Ritesh