Skip to main content

Hi

I have a distributed environment (moss, sql server, K2 on three differents servers). My sharepoint must be configure with Forms authentification (it is a client need).

In sharepoint i have webpart which contains a link to the K2 ViewFlow. When i click on the link, i have NTANONYMOUS LOGIN FAILED error. So my question is :

Is it possible to disable Kerberos Authentification for Sharepoint and access to ViewFlow and SmartObject Server from Sharepoint ?

Thanks for your replies 

Hi

NTANONYMOUS LOGIN FAILED is an iis error, so at this stage you are not even getting to the K2 server.

At the time you hit the web site, your user is not authenticated and your web site is configured to not allow anonymous users.

Are you planning on using forms authentication for SharePoint and AD authentication for K2 or are you planning to use SQL authentication for K2 and Sharepoint?

If you are using forms authentication for Sharepoint and AD uathentication for K2 (providing all these users have windows accounts), you might be able to use protocol transition to authenticate them. 

I have not done this before but it might be worth your time to read up on this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998355.aspx

Regards

Henk

It is NOT possible to use K2 on a distributed environment without kerberos.  I have fought with this issue for a long time, and while we were able to get close, we could never get everything to work completely without kerberos.  Sorry...